Ooh La La...

Ooh La La...
Keepin' it French.

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Waiting....and waiting....

So, I had turned in my papers requesting citizenship back in April.  Since I have family here and had everything requested, we went through to ask for the citizenship.  It is now nearing the end of August and still no word on anything.  My one hope is that they grant me the request to stay, otherwise i'll have to return to the US and try again.  Which is the main reason I was reluctant to create this blog in the first place.  If I don't end up staying, I would have no reason to have this blog and continue with my project.  Let's all keep our fingers crossed that I get to stay here and get my life back on track and experience this dream for the rest of my life!  Will keep everyone updated when I end up getting news, good or bad.  Let's all hope it's good though, because I would not know what would happen if i get denied :(   I'm biting my nails here!

No comments:

Post a Comment